22 November 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I know we don't really celebrate Thanksgiving in our part of the world, but I thought it'd be nice to go out and have a nice dinner anyway. After all, there are many things to be thankful for, and, well, I'd grab any excuse for a nice dinner out. Hehe. :) So, anyway, I asked Fama very nicely if she would go accompany me to dinner, and she also very nicely said yes. Hee! :)

We went to Ikea, because they have the gravy and cranberry thingy there, which was the closest to Thanksgiving food that we could think of--you know, the gravy and cranberry sauce that go with the turkey. Hahaha. But seriously, the gravy and cranberry combination plus, of course, the Swedish meatballs, made it feel like Thanksgiving dinner. :) I just wish they had some pumpkin pie. I kind of miss that one, especially since it's all over Facebook. :(

The best thing I got from Ikea though was this:




You may ask what that is. That is Squee's Christmas gift. It's a dog bed. Hee! :) I'm so excited to give it to him when I go home this Dec. Now he has a bed where he can eat his pastillas de leche. Hehe.

No comments: