10 November 2007

First Christmas Tree

Something special today: I bought a christmas tree. I wasn't planning on getting one today--though I did think about getting one at some point--but there was a christmas tree sale at the Takashimaya Square, and when I looked around, I found one, well, two actually of the same kind but with different colors, that I really liked the moment I laid eyes on it/them. It was a choice between the traditional, green with shimmering gold highlights and little gold balls, and the diva, gold with shimmering gold highlights and little red balls. I suppose you know what I chose.

Yes, I have a little DIVA christmas tree. It's nothing fancy. It's actually very short, about a foot long, and quite slim, but it's perfect for me and for the space that I have, and it's bright and shiny, which is important for me. Hehe. :-) Here it is:




It's cute, right? And right here is the star (which is really a shiny red snowflake) on top of the tree. It wasn't really part of the tree I bought, so I had to stick it in. It blends quite nicely with the tree it's as if the tree actually came with it. :-)



And there are other red stars now shimmering all over the room. Here's one:



I can't wait for the gifts that will soon appear by my tree. Wink, wink! :-)

No comments: